This large helium canister will inflate approximately 50 x 9" latex balloons or 20 x 18" foil balloons.
Please take care when inflating the balloons not to let any helium escape as this will reduce the number of balloons the canister will inflate.
Please do not inhale!
See our guidance notes below:
How to use a Helium Canister
For best results, inflate balloons 1-2 hours before your party.
1. Have the following ready, close to hand:
a. Helium Canister
e. Balloon Weight/something heavy to tie balloons to
2. Remove the helium canister from the box.
3. Turn the top handle on the box approx. ½ - 1 turn, counter clockwise, to open the valve.
4. Slide the balloon neck onto the rubber nozzle until it fits tightly around the nozzle.
5. Hold the balloon neck firmly around the nozzle and bend the nozzle gently to inflate the balloon.
6. Fill to desired size, taking care to not over-inflate.
7. Straighten nozzle to stop inflation.
8. Pinch the balloon tightly at its base and slide off the nozzle.
9. If the balloon is latex, tie a knot in it. If it is foil, you do not need to tie a knot.
10. Tie your ribbon around the stem of the balloon, making sure the knot is tied securely.
11. Cut the ribbon to your desired length and tie the balloon to a balloon weight or a heavy object to prevent it floating away.
12. When you have finished inflating balloons, close the valve and press the nozzle to release residue pressure. Store in original box.
13. When the helium canister is empty, dispose of it along with your household recyclable waste.
For any order over £50 get FREE postage within the UK !
More delivery options & prices.
1. Standard delivery (UK Postcodes only) - £3.95 Royal Mail First Class
2. Next Day Express Delivery (UK Postcodes only) - £7.95 Order by 12pm
3. International Delivery (EU & Rest of World) - £14.95
4. Express Overseas Delivery - Please contact us to arrange
5. Free collection - Collect from The Party Company shop, The Ellesmere, Walkden Town Centre.
The PartyCompany shop map.
For full details of our party postage and delivery options available from the Party Company please check our Delivery Information page or contact us.
Click & Collect
It is now possible to click and collect your online order direct from The Party Company. We specialise in customised & themed party supplies & Balloons, catering for all events and occasions in the Manchester & Salford area.
Our store is conveniently located in the Ellesmere Shopping Centre in Walkden, the centre has easy access and free parking. We are located in the shopping centre above the Post Office on Upper Egerton Walk.
To Click and Collect simply make your order with us and select Click & Collect when you check out. Please allow 24 hours before collecting, making any special requests and collection dates in the order notes.
We look forward to seeing you in The Party Company store ! If you require any assistance at any time, please contact us.
The Party Company, 174 Egerton Walk, The Ellesmere Centre, Walkden, Worsley, Manchester M28 3ZH
Please join us on our social media pages, we have a really active page and love sharing our ideas with you. We always love to hear from you and it is also a great way for you to stay in touch.
Follow The Party Company on