UK Delivery Options & Prices
1 FREE postage within the UK ! For any order over £50
2. Standard delivery - £3.95 Royal Mail First Class
To make sure your goods arrive in time for your party please allow 5 working days for delivery.
3. Next Day Express Delivery (UK Postcodes only)
£7.95 Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery (orders must be received before 12pm to guarantee delivery the next working day). Orders placed before 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
If you need your goods delivered on Saturday we can offer specified Saturday delivery for £15.95.
Free collection from our collection base in Manchester between 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday. 173 Egerton Walk, Walkden Town Centre, Manchester, M28 3ZH.
We will happily post items overseas.
Parcels will be sent by Royal Mail International Tracked service and you should allow at least 10 working days for delivery
International Delivery £14.95
Express Overseas Delivery
We will ship items by Worldwide courier if you need you items in a hurry, please contact us for details at the time of placing your order.
Large International Orders
Occasionally large, heavy orders (over 2.5kg) delivered outside of the UK may fall outside of the above delivery charges and will need to be sent by courier therefore additional delivery charges may apply. You will be advised of any additional charges at the time of placing your order.
This large helium canister will inflate approximately 50 x 9" latex balloons or 20 x 18" foil balloons.
Please take care when inflating the balloons not to let any helium escape as this will reduce the number of balloons the canister will inflate.
Please do not inhale!
See our guidance notes below:
For best results, inflate balloons 1-2 hours before your party.
1. Have the following ready, close to hand:
a. Helium Canister
e. Balloon Weight/something heavy to tie balloons to
2. Remove the helium canister from the box.
3. Turn the top handle on the box approx. ½ - 1 turn, counter clockwise, to open the valve.
4. Slide the balloon neck onto the rubber nozzle until it fits tightly around the nozzle.
5. Hold the balloon neck firmly around the nozzle and bend the nozzle gently to inflate the balloon.
6. Fill to desired size, taking care to not over-inflate.
7. Straighten nozzle to stop inflation.
8. Pinch the balloon tightly at its base and slide off the nozzle.
9. If the balloon is latex, tie a knot in it. If it is foil, you do not need to tie a knot.
10. Tie your ribbon around the stem of the balloon, making sure the knot is tied securely.
11. Cut the ribbon to your desired length and tie the balloon to a balloon weight or a heavy object to prevent it floating away.
12. When you have finished inflating balloons, close the valve and press the nozzle to release residue pressure. Store in original box.
13. When the helium canister is empty, dispose of it along with your household recyclable waste.