This large helium canister will inflate approximately 50 x 9" latex balloons or 20 x 18" foil balloons.
Please take care when inflating the balloons not to let any helium escape as this will reduce the number of balloons the canister will inflate.
Please do not inhale!
See our guidance notes below:
How to use a Helium Canister
For best results, inflate balloons 1-2 hours before your party.
1. Have the following ready, close to hand:
a. Helium Canister
e. Balloon Weight/something heavy to tie balloons to
2. Remove the helium canister from the box.
3. Turn the top handle on the box approx. ½ - 1 turn, counter clockwise, to open the valve.
4. Slide the balloon neck onto the rubber nozzle until it fits tightly around the nozzle.
5. Hold the balloon neck firmly around the nozzle and bend the nozzle gently to inflate the balloon.
6. Fill to desired size, taking care to not over-inflate.
7. Straighten nozzle to stop inflation.
8. Pinch the balloon tightly at its base and slide off the nozzle.
9. If the balloon is latex, tie a knot in it. If it is foil, you do not need to tie a knot.
10. Tie your ribbon around the stem of the balloon, making sure the knot is tied securely.
11. Cut the ribbon to your desired length and tie the balloon to a balloon weight or a heavy object to prevent it floating away.
12. When you have finished inflating balloons, close the valve and press the nozzle to release residue pressure. Store in original box.
13. When the helium canister is empty, dispose of it along with your household recyclable waste.