1. Order by 12 pm for next working day delivery on all our helium filled confetti and feather balloons.
2. Our balloons are quality checked and then wrapped in tissue paper and carefully packed in a discreet white cardboard box (which can be recycled!).
3. Orders placed after 12 pm will be dispatched the next working day. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until the Monday after. Orders for Monday delivery are dispatched on a Friday. We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday and and we do not offer Sunday delivery.
4. If you need your goods delivered on Saturday we can offer specified Saturday delivery for £10.95, however please note, orders must be received before 12pm on the Friday morning to qualify for this service.
5. We send all our balloons guaranteed next-day delivery. We use Royal Mail special delivery service so we can track orders to ensure they arrive safely. We are unable to guarantee the time of their arrival even though it is almost always before 1pm.
6. All orders must be signed-for and cannot be left in a safe place. If the customer or the recipient of the order misses the delivery, a “While You Were Out” card will be left. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the order is collected from the delivery office, or to arrange redelivery at a convenient time. We will do our best to track down delayed orders, and always provide customers with the tracking number on request.
7. Our balloons will stay inflated for between five and 10 days, so if possible it is better to arrange delivery for the day before a special event to avoid unforeseen delays.
UK Delivery Options & Prices
1. FREE postage within the UK on any order over £50 (excluding Gift Balloon deliveries)
2. Standard delivery - £3.95 Royal Mail First Class
To make sure your goods arrive in time for your party please allow 5 working days for delivery.
3. Next Day Express Delivery (UK Postcodes only)
£7.95 Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery (orders must be received before 12pm to guarantee delivery the next working day). Orders placed before 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday before 1pm. PLEASE NOTE orders placed after 12pm on a Friday (including gift balloons) will be posted on the following Monday for delivery Tuesday before 1pm
If you need your goods delivered on Saturday we can offer specified Saturday delivery for £10.95, however please note, orders must be received before 12pm on the Friday morning to qualify for this service.
Free collection from our collection base in Manchester between 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Please e mail us if you would like this option.
We will happily post items overseas.
Parcels will be sent by Royal Mail International Tracked service and you should allow at least 10 working days for delivery
International Delivery £14.95
Express Overseas Delivery
We will ship items by Worldwide courier if you need you items in a hurry, please contact us for details at the time of placing your order.
Large International Orders
Occasionally large, heavy orders (over 2.5kg) delivered outside of the UK may fall outside of the above delivery charges and will need to be sent by courier therefore additional delivery charges may apply. You will be advised of any additional charges at the time of placing your order.
The Party Company goes Green!
We know our customers care as much as we do about waste and the impact it has on the environment .
So this year we have made a commitment to improving what we do and to reduce the amount of waste that we produce, we want to be the UK's top environmentally friendly party and balloon company!
Throughout 2018 we will be looking for ways in which we can reduce the impact our products and services have on the environment. We have enlisted the help of an ethical business coach to help us on journey to a greener, more environmentally friendly future.
We are starting by reviewing our products to make sure as many as possible can be recycled or are compostable.We are aiming to recycle at least 90% of the waste we produce. We will be producing guidelines which we will send out with every order informing our customers how they should dispose of their items and finally we are looking to work with Trees for Life by joining their tree planting scheme.
The first step on our journey is already in place, from February most of our balloon ribbon will be fully biodegradable and compostable. This means such a lot to us as standard balloon ribbon cannot be recycled an usually ends up in landfill or the wider environment where it can cause damage and injury to wildlife. The new ribbons are made from natural materials and look super stylish as well as being environmentally friendly, a winning combination in our book.
We will keep you updated on the progress of our green journey through the blog.
We are really looking forward to this challenge, our planet needs help now and we all need to get involved, small changes do add up!
These fantastic graduation party plates are great quality and are perfect for graduation parties. Smart and stylish they will help you celebrate this important milestone in style.
Pack of 8.