Important information about delivery
1. Order by 12 pm for next working day delivery on all our helium filled confetti and feather balloons.
2. Orders placed after 12 pm will be dispatched the next working day. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
3. If you are ordering your balloon for a few days or weeks ahead, we will schedule your balloon to be made and shipped the day before your chosen delivery date so it arrives fresh on the date that you require.
4. We send all our balloons using DPD, if you enter your mobile number or email address at check out you will receive text tracking information when the balloon has been shipped with a one hour delivery window and a second one when the balloon is delivered.
5. Our balloons will stay inflated for between five and 10 days, so if possible it is better to arrange delivery for the day before a special event to avoid unforeseen delays. In the unlikely event of a delivery being delayed by 48 hours or arriving a day early due to circumstances beyond our control we will refund the delivery costs but the cost of the balloon will not be refunded.
The Party Company cares passionately about our environment and are trying to minimise the impact we make. We are members of PEBA (pro environment balloon association) and wherever possible we source products that can be recycled or biodegrade. Please see the following guidelines on how to dispose of your balloons safely and responsibly.
The Box - this is made from recycled cardboard and can go straight into your cardboard bin to be recycled again
The Weight - the bangle weights are made from recycled plastic and can be recycled again so they can go in your plastic recycling bin
The Ribbons- the satin ribbons can be reused or they can be composted
The Balloon - If your balloon is a latex balloon then it will biodegrade so should be popped and disposed off in the normal waste bin or if you have a compost bin you can cut them up and add them to that. If your balloon is a plastic bubble or foil balloon then it should be popped and put in the waste bin. The ribbons used to attach the balloon to the weight should be cut up and disposed off in the waste bin.
Feathers - Feathers can be composted if you have a compost bin, if not place them in your general waste bin and they will biodegrade in time.
Confetti - tissue confetti is biodegradable and should be placed in your general waste.
You can read more about the sustainability and environmental impact of balloons and helium in our article here.
To keep your balloon looking good for as long as possible please follow the steps below:
IMPORTANT! These handmade balloons are not intended to be dispayed outside. Please ensure when carrying your balloon outside to carry it in the box it was delivered in, or if that isn't possible to hold the balloon itself rather than the ribbon it is attached to. Your balloon is a handmade product, it is sealed and attached to the weights by hand we double knot everything however a strong gust of wind may be enough to detach the ribbons and you may lose the balloon. You have been warned!
Bubble Balloons -please read- Sometimes when the vinyl is applied it creates some static which dislodges the powder and can create small white dusty marks. We do our best to eliminate this wherever possible and if you swirl the confetti or the feathers around the inside of the balloon it can help to disperse it a little. Unfortunately it is the nature of the product, all bubble balloons used by every balloon company are prone to this from time to time.
Keep the balloon away from direct sunlight and warm places. Helium expands in warm temperatures so balloons can burst if left in front of windows, in conservatories, cars etc. Avoid very low temperatures too as they can affect the float time of the balloon, balloons prefer to be in comfortable room temperatures.
Keep the balloons away from open windows, doors and breezy spots as they can be blown against sharp objects and will burst.
Our balloons look good enough to touch but please handle them with extreme care as they are delicate. It is best to keep little fingers away from the balloons as they are not built to be played with (at least until the party is over!)
Make sure the balloon is not near any sharp objects as they will burst! Check there are no nails in walls or sharp corners/edges close to where you are displaying the balloon as it will puncture if they brush against them.
If you follow the above guidelines your balloon should float for between 5 to 10 days. The writing will bubble or wrinkle slightly after 24 to 48 hours as the balloon slowly reduces in size, this is part of the balloons natural "ageing process" and cannot be avoided.
One final thought... please do not inhale the balloon gas inside your balloon as it is dangerous and can cause loss of conciousness.
IMPORTANT - CORONA VIRUS UPDATED TERMS
We are experiencing the occasional delay in receiving stock, if so happens we are out of stock of a particular balloon, balloon tail, confetti or vinyl colour etc, then a suitable swap will be made, this will be to the same value or more and in keeping with the overall theme of the balloon.
At present we are able to operate our usual service, however, should we be unable to fulfil the order due to circumstances out of our control, for example courier services ceasing to operate or stock supply problems, we will notify you and provide you with the equivalent credit note which can be used for any future occasion from 12 months from the date of the original order.
We are experiencing the occasional delay in receiving stock, if so happens we are out of stock of a particular balloon tail, confetti or vinyl colour etc, then a suitable swap will be made, this will be to the same value or more and in keeping with the overall theme of the balloon.
The terms and conditions apply to the use of www.thepartycompany website. By placing an order with us you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before using the website and/or placing an order. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions as stated, you should not place an order. The Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice. If you have any questions or queries relating to the terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. personalisation When selecting bespoke personalised wording on your balloon order, please ensure the message and spelling are correct as they are made to order and mistakes cannot be refunded. If a selected balloon tail, writing colour or filling is out of stock at the time we come to make the balloon, then we will try to contact you to offer an alternative.
2. Delivery – please read our dedicated delivery page for important information.
3. Cancellations - If you wish to cancel your order with us then please inform us as soon as possible by email. For cancelled orders refunds will be processed within 7 working days and will be credited to your original method of payment.
4. Changes - If you have any changes or amendments to your order please let us know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com. If we can we will accomodate any changes requested.
5. Problems - If the balloon is damaged in any way when you open the box please photograph the balloon and let us know within 12 hours. If it is clear that the balloon has been damaged in transit then a refund will be processed (within 7 days) or a replacement will be offered. We will not refund balloons that develop problems after they have been received in good condition and taken out of the box. Problems caused by a fault with the manufacture/making of the balloon or damage in transit are visible immediately upon inflation or on opening the box. If the balloon develops a problem after it has been removed from the box we cannot be liable for problems which occur from possible mishandling or poor storage of the balloon. Please read our dedicated "Looking after your Balloon" section to ensure your balloon looks good for as long as possible.
6. Delivery Delays -Our balloons will stay inflated for between five and 10 days, so if possible it is better to arrange delivery for the day before a special event to avoid unforeseen delays. In the unlikely event of a delivery being delayed by a day due to circumstances beyond our control we will refund the delivery costs but the cost of the balloon will not be refunded.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
7.1 The Price of the Goods shall be that stipulated on the Seller’s Website.
7.2 The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
7.3 Payment of the Price plus VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods, unless otherwise agreed by the Seller.
7.4 You can pay with Paypal, Credit or Debit card at checkout.
The Letter K Silver Minishape Foil Balloon 40cm will add a little sparkle to any party or celebration. The letters do not require any helium to inflate, so really easy to create a personalised party. They create an instant impact to any event, thread onto banners or fixed to wall.
Measuring 40cm high the mini shape letter balloon is available in Gold or Silver. TheLetter K Silver Minishape Foil Balloon 40cm is available online and in store from The Party Company.
Spell out your name, the occasion and personalise your celebration in style with balloons from The Party Company.