When you place your order please choose the date you would like your balloon to be delivered and we will book it for delivery on that date. We have a range of delivery options for you to select including Saturday and Sunday (for Sat and Sun deliveries orders must be received before 12pm on the Friday before) and also nominated morning slots, meaning you can choose a time that is most convenient for you.
Please read the info below to see what options are available.
Choose from these options at checkout - these prices are per balloon :
DPD Nominated Working Day 8am-8pm - £7.95
DPD Nominated Working Day by 10:30am - £18.00
DPD Nominated Working Day by 12pm - £10.95
DPD Nominated Saturday 8am-8pm - £10.95
DPD Nominated Saturday by 12pm - £15.00
DPD Nominated Saturday by 10.30am - £20.00
DPD Nominated Sunday 8am to 8pm - £10.95
DPD Nominated Sunday by 12pm - £30.00
Please read our general delivery information.
1. Order by 12 pm for to qualify next working day delivery on all our helium filled confetti and feather balloons.
2. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
3. If you are ordering your balloon for a few days or weeks ahead, we will schedule your balloon to be made and shipped the day before your chosen delivery date so it arrives fresh on the date that you require.
4. We send all our balloons using DPD, if you enter your mobile number or email address at check out you will receive text tracking information when the balloon has been shipped with a one hour delivery window and a second one when the balloon is delivered. You will be able to track your order on line and arrange for it be left in a safe place or with a neighbour.
5. If you are not going to be in you can now choose to have the balloon left in a safe place, please bear in mind that it is a large box so won't squeeze into an electric cupboard! If you want this option please add it to the comments at check out, make sure you include a brief description of where your safe place is.
6. We can deliver on Saturday and Sundays, however please note, orders must be received before 12pm on the Friday morning to qualify for this service.
7. Our balloons will stay inflated for between five and 10 days, so if possible it is better to arrange delivery for the day before a special event to avoid unforeseen delays. In the unlikely event of a delivery being delayed by a day due to circumstances beyond our control we will refund the delivery costs but the cost of the balloon will not be refunded.
9. We cannot ship inflated balloons outside of the United Kingdom.
The Party Company cares passionately about our environment and are trying to minimise the impact we make. We are members of PEBA (pro environment balloon association) and wherever possible we source products that can be recycled or biodegrade. Please see the following guidelines on how to dispose of your balloons safely and responsibly.
The Box - this is made from recycled cardboard and can go straight into your cardboard bin to be recycled again
The Weight - the bangle weights are made from recycled plastic and can be recycled again so they can go in your plastic recycling bin
The Ribbons- the satin ribbons can be reused or they can be composted
The Balloon - If your balloon is a latex balloon then it will biodegrade so should be popped and disposed off in the normal waste bin or if you have a compost bin you can cut them up and add them to that. If your balloon is a plastic bubble or foil balloon then it should be popped and put in the waste bin. The ribbons used to attach the balloon to the weight should be cut up and disposed off in the waste bin.
Feathers - Feathers can be composted if you have a compost bin, if not place them in your general waste bin and they will biodegrade in time.
Confetti - tissue confetti is biodegradable and should be placed in your general waste.
IMPORTANT - CORONA VIRUS UPDATED TERMS
At present we are able to operate our usual service, however, should we be unable to fulfil the order due to circumstances out of our control, for example courier services ceasing to operate or stock supply problems, we will notify you and provide you with the equivalent credit note which can be used for any future occasion from 12 months from the date of the original order.
The terms and conditions apply to the use of www.thepartycompany website. By placing an order with us you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before using the website and/or placing an order. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions as stated, you should not place an order. The Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice. If you have any questions or queries relating to the terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. personalisation When selecting bespoke personalised wording on your balloon order, please ensure the message and spelling are correct as they are made to order and mistakes cannot be refunded. If a selected balloon tail, writing colour or filling is out of stock at the time we come to make the balloon, then we will try to contact you to offer an alternative.
2. Delivery – please read our dedicated delivery page for important information.
3. Cancellations - If you wish to cancel your order with us then please inform us as soon as possible by email. For cancelled orders refunds will be processed within 7 working days and will be credited to your original method of payment.
4. Changes - If you have any changes or amendments to your order please let us know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com. If we can we will accomodate any changes requested.
5. Problems - If the balloon is damaged in any way when you open the box please photograph the balloon and let us know within 12 hours. If it is clear that the balloon has been damaged in transit then a refund will be processed (within 7 days) or a replacement will be offered. We will not refund balloons that develop problems after they have been received in good condition and taken out of the box. Problems caused by a fault with the manufacture/making of the balloon or damage in transit are visible immediately upon inflation or on opening the box. If the balloon develops a problem after it has been removed from the box we cannot be liable for problems which occur from possible mishandling or poor storage of the balloon. Please read our dedicated "Looking after your Balloon" section to ensure your balloon looks good for as long as possible.
6. Delivery Delays -Our balloons will stay inflated for between five and 10 days, so if possible it is better to arrange delivery for the day before a special event to avoid unforeseen delays. In the unlikely event of a delivery being delayed by a day due to circumstances beyond our control we will refund the delivery costs but the cost of the balloon will not be refunded.
To keep your balloon looking good for as long as possible please follow the steps below:
IMPORTANT! These handmade balloons are not intended to be dispayed outside. Please ensure when carrying your balloon outside to carry it in the box it was delivered in, or if that isn't possible to hold the balloon itself rather than the ribbon it is attached to. Your balloon is a handmade product, it is sealed and attached to the weights by hand we double knot everything however a strong gust of wind may be enough to detach the ribbons and you may lose the balloon. You have been warned!
Keep the balloon away from direct sunlight and warm places. Helium expands in warm temperatures so balloons can burst if left in front of windows, in conservatories, cars etc. Avoid very low temperatures too as they can affect the float time of the balloon, balloons prefer to be in comfortable room temperatures.
Keep the balloons away from open windows, doors and breezy spots as they can be blown against sharp objects and will burst.
Our balloons look good enough to touch but please handle them with extreme care as they are delicate. It is best to keep little fingers away from the balloons as they are not built to be played with (at least until the party is over!)
Make sure the balloon is not near any sharp objects as they will burst! Check there are no nails in walls or sharp corners/edges close to where you are displaying the balloon as it will puncture if they brush against them.
If you follow the above guidelines your balloon should float for between 5 to 10 days. The writing will bubble or wrinkle slightly after 24 to 48 hours as the balloon slowly reduces in size, this is part of the balloons natural "ageing process" and cannot be avoided.
One final thought... please do not inhale the balloon gas inside your balloon as it is dangerous and can cause loss of conciousness.
Our giant 34" personalised foil number balloons will make a big statement at your party!
Personalised to perfection and finished with complemetary handmade tissue tassels they are picture perfect!
Our number balloons arrive fully inflated, complete with weights and ribbons, simply take them out of the box and they are ready to go. Perfect as a gift or birthday surprise, you can choose to have them delivered directly to the recipient.
Personalisation- How it works
If you wish to have the birthday boy or girl's name on one of the balloons, please type it in the box above and we will add it one of the balloons in a complimentary colour.
Choose your tassel colour
Our giant number balloons are finished with handmade tissue and mettalic foil tassels, choose your colour in the box above.
Add 3 foil balloons?
If you choose to add a balloon cluster to your display it will be a mix of star, circle or heart shape foil balloons in complimentary colours.
Add a bag of hand mixed confetti?
Our bags of confetti are mixed by hand to match your colours perfectly, a mix of metallic and tissue confetti, perfect for scattering on the cake and party tables.