When you place your order please choose the date you would like your balloon to be delivered and we will book it for delivery on that date. We have a range of delivery options for you to select including Saturday and Sunday (for Sat and Sun deliveries orders must be received before 12pm on the Friday before) and also nominated morning slots, meaning you can choose a time that is most convenient for you.
Please read the info below to see what options are available.
Choose from these options at checkout - these prices are per balloon :
DPD Nominated Working Day 8am-8pm - £7.95
DPD Nominated Working Day by 10:30am - £18.00
DPD Nominated Working Day by 12pm - £10.95
DPD Nominated Saturday 8am-8pm - £10.95
DPD Nominated Saturday by 12pm - £15.00
DPD Nominated Saturday by 10.30am - £20.00
DPD Nominated Sunday 8am to 8pm - £10.95
DPD Nominated Sunday by 12pm - £30.00
Please read our general delivery information.
1. Order by 12 pm for to qualify next working day delivery on all our helium filled confetti and feather balloons.
2. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
3. If you are ordering your balloon for a few days or weeks ahead, we will schedule your balloon to be made and shipped the day before your chosen delivery date so it arrives fresh on the date that you require.
4. We send all our balloons using DPD, if you enter your mobile number or email address at check out you will receive text tracking information when the balloon has been shipped with a one hour delivery window and a second one when the balloon is delivered. You will be able to track your order on line and arrange for it be left in a safe place or with a neighbour.
5. If you are not going to be in you can now choose to have the balloon left in a safe place, please bear in mind that it is a large box so won't squeeze into an electric cupboard! If you want this option please add it to the comments at check out, make sure you include a brief description of where your safe place is.
6. We can deliver on Saturday and Sundays, however please note, orders must be received before 12pm on the Friday morning to qualify for this service.
7. Our balloons will stay inflated for between five and 10 days, so if possible it is better to arrange delivery for the day before a special event to avoid unforeseen delays. In the unlikely event of a delivery being delayed by a day due to circumstances beyond our control we will refund the delivery costs but the cost of the balloon will not be refunded.
9. We cannot ship inflated balloons outside of the United Kingdom.
10. Click & Collect
Collection is available from out studio at 174 Egerton Walk, Walkden Town Centre, Walkden M28 3ZH. Collection hours are Monday to friday between 11am and 3pm but please contact us to confirm your colletion time.
These stretchy creepy crawlies are great fun and perfect for boys party bags.
8cm x 4cm