When you place your order please choose the date you would like your balloon to be delivered and we will book it for delivery on that date. We have a range of delivery options for you to select including Saturday and Sunday (for Sat and Sun deliveries orders must be received before 12pm on the Friday before) and also nominated morning slots, meaning you can choose a time that is most convenient for you.
Please read the info below to see what options are available.
Choose from these options at checkout - these prices are per balloon :
DPD Nominated Working Day 8am-8pm - £7.95
DPD Nominated Working Day by 10:30am - £18.00
DPD Nominated Working Day by 12pm - £10.95
DPD Nominated Saturday 8am-8pm - £10.95
DPD Nominated Saturday by 12pm - £15.00
DPD Nominated Saturday by 10.30am - £20.00
DPD Nominated Sunday 8am to 8pm - £10.95
DPD Nominated Sunday by 12pm - £30.00
Please read our general delivery information.
1. Order by 12 pm for to qualify next working day delivery on all our helium filled confetti and feather balloons.
2. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
3. If you are ordering your balloon for a few days or weeks ahead, we will schedule your balloon to be made and shipped the day before your chosen delivery date so it arrives fresh on the date that you require.
4. We send all our balloons using DPD, if you enter your mobile number or email address at check out you will receive text tracking information when the balloon has been shipped with a one hour delivery window and a second one when the balloon is delivered. You will be able to track your order on line and arrange for it be left in a safe place or with a neighbour.
5. If you are not going to be in you can now choose to have the balloon left in a safe place, please bear in mind that it is a large box so won't squeeze into an electric cupboard! If you want this option please add it to the comments at check out, make sure you include a brief description of where your safe place is.
6. We can deliver on Saturday and Sundays, however please note, orders must be received before 12pm on the Friday morning to qualify for this service.
7. Our balloons will stay inflated for between five and 10 days, so if possible it is better to arrange delivery for the day before a special event to avoid unforeseen delays. In the unlikely event of a delivery being delayed by a day due to circumstances beyond our control we will refund the delivery costs but the cost of the balloon will not be refunded.
9. We cannot ship inflated balloons outside of the United Kingdom.
The Party Company cares passionately about our environment and are trying to minimise the impact we make. We are members of PEBA (pro environment balloon association) and wherever possible we source products that can be recycled or biodegrade. Please see the following guidelines on how to dispose of your balloons safely and responsibly.
The Box - this is made from recycled cardboard and can go straight into your cardboard bin to be recycled again
The Weight - the bangle weights are made from recycled plastic and can be recycled again so they can go in your plastic recycling bin
The Ribbons- the satin ribbons can be reused or they can be composted
The Balloon - If your balloon is a latex balloon then it will biodegrade so should be popped and disposed off in the normal waste bin or if you have a compost bin you can cut them up and add them to that. If your balloon is a plastic bubble or foil balloon then it should be popped and put in the waste bin. The ribbons used to attach the balloon to the weight should be cut up and disposed off in the waste bin.
Feathers - Feathers can be composted if you have a compost bin, if not place them in your general waste bin and they will biodegrade in time.
Confetti - tissue confetti is biodegradable and should be placed in your general waste.
To keep your balloon looking good for as long as possible please follow the steps below:
IMPORTANT! These handmade balloons are not intended to be dispayed outside. Please ensure when carrying your balloon outside to carry it in the box it was delivered in, or if that isn't possible to hold the balloon itself rather than the ribbon it is attached to. Your balloon is a handmade product, it is sealed and attached to the weights by hand we double knot everything however a strong gust of wind may be enough to detach the ribbons and you may lose the balloon. You have been warned!
Keep the balloon away from direct sunlight and warm places. Helium expands in warm temperatures so balloons can burst if left in front of windows, in conservatories, cars etc. Avoid very low temperatures too as they can affect the float time of the balloon, balloons prefer to be in comfortable room temperatures.
Keep the balloons away from open windows, doors and breezy spots as they can be blown against sharp objects and will burst.
Our balloons look good enough to touch but please handle them with extreme care as they are delicate. It is best to keep little fingers away from the balloons as they are not built to be played with (at least until the party is over!)
Make sure the balloon is not near any sharp objects as they will burst! Check there are no nails in walls or sharp corners/edges close to where you are displaying the balloon as it will puncture if they brush against them.
If you follow the above guidelines your balloon should float for between 5 to 10 days. The writing will bubble or wrinkle slightly after 24 to 48 hours as the balloon slowly reduces in size, this is part of the balloons natural "ageing process" and cannot be avoided.
One final thought... please do not inhale the balloon gas inside your balloon as it is dangerous and can cause loss of conciousness.
ORDER BY 12PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY - Exclusive to the Party Company
Ask them in style with our beautiful Will You Be My Bridesmaid? balloon.
Filled with rose gold and soft pink confetti and finised with tulle and satin ribbons, very feminine and pretty!
Your personalised balloon will arrive in a tissue lined box all ready to float out. You can add a short message in the box above and it will be attached to your balloon.
Ordering is quick and easy!
Personalise your balloon with a special message – max 30 characters as shorter messages look better
Write a message to the recipient – we attach this to the weight
Important information about delivery
1. Order by 12 pm for next working day delivery on all our helium filled confetti and feather balloons.
2. Orders placed after 12 pm will be dispatched the next working day. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday for delivery on the Tuesday. We do not offer a Sunday delivery.
4. We send all our balloons using DPD, if you enter your mobile number or email address at check out you will receive text tracking information when the balloon has been shipped with a one hour delivery window and a second one when the balloon is delivered.
6. If you need your goods delivered on Saturday we can offer specified Saturday delivery for £10.95, however please note, orders must be received before 12pm on the Friday morning to qualify for this service.
7. We also offer a pre 10.30am weekday deliver service if you need your balloon to be delivered early.
8. Our balloons will stay inflated for between five and 10 days, so if possible it is better to arrange delivery for the day before a special event to avoid unforeseen delays. In the unlikely event of a delivery being delayed by a day due to circumstances beyond our control we will refund the delivery costs but the cost of the balloon will not be refunded.
Click and Collect
If you wish to collect your bubble from our Manchester base please ensure you enter the date you will be collecting, you will need to allow 48 hours from time of ordering before you collect.
Care of your balloon
Your balloon should arrive in perfect condition, to keep it at it's best please keep it away from direct heat and sunlight as it may cause the helium to expand and the bubble to burst, also please keep away from sharp objects!
Your balloon will float for around 10 days, after a few days you may notice that the vinyl lettering may wrinkle slightly as the balloon slowly reduces in size. This is a natural part of the "balloons ageing" process and cannot be avoided, you can always gently lift and smooth the lettering to keep the balloon looking great for longer.